1. Wherever you study, at whatever level, that will be recognized the world over
2. Canada is among the leaders in the G8 in terms of its per capita investment in education
3. Institutions have high-quality and well-respected faculty for every program
4. Each Canadian province and territory has its quality assurance mechanisms to ensure high educational standards
5. There are robust laws, policies, and procedures that govern the operation of all K-12 and post-secondary institutions
6. Each province also offers students to study in English, in French, or both languages
7. Canadian students are consistently ranked among the top academic performers in Reading, Math, and Science, according to OECD and PISA research.
8. Students gain practical skills and hands-on training and generally have easy access to professors/ instructors
9. Canada has an excellent reputation for easy transfer between levels and types of education, making studying flexible and exciting
10. Students don’t run into the bureaucratic roadblocks common in less flexible education systems.
11. Canada is known for its laws allowing eligible students to work in Canada while studying
12. After graduation, there are opportunities for eligible graduates to attain permanent residence.