In the Quality of Life Index, the United Nations has ranked Canada as one of the world’s top 10 countries since 2004. The OECD (Organization for Cooperation and Development) also ranked Canada #1 in h…
“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Albert Einstein
Key Work Areas
Success Strategies is our flagship program. We call it Triple-S that denotes three strategies – Education Success Strategy, Career Success Strategy and Life Success Strategy. We use scientific methods and tools in identifying the right strategy for you.
EduFirst News is the news service of the EduFirst Education Consultants. We will be providing credible news on education and related fields like career and skill development. We will also be covering international students diaspora in Canada and elsewhere.
With around 4.5 billion of world’s 7.6 billion people are now connected to the internet, education is no longer confined in classroom. We will be offering courses on success strategies in education & career, skill development, soft skills and learning English.
The world is now digital. EduFirst Digital is the digital wing of the EduFirst Education Consultants. In addition to producing digital content, we will offer digital services like E-learning, content creation, website design and digital marketing for educational institutions and other stakeholders.
- One-week SSS (student success strategy) Module
- One-week CSS (career success strategy) Module
- Soft Skills for Education & Career
- Learn English with a Canadian ESL Teacher
- Training for Academic Advisors
- Training for Career Advisors
Check how is your website performing? For a Free Site Audit Report send us your URL address (www.example.com)
- Web Design, Hosting & Site Management
- Web Content Creation & Repurposing
- Site Audit & SEO
- SEM (Google & Facebook Ad
- Email Campaign & Marketing
- Digital Media Strategy
- Digital Marketing & Branding
- Social Media Audit & Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Design Hub (Graphics, Interior & Architectural)
for Students And Institutions
- Facilitate the admission process
- Help with study permit with licensed immigration consultants
- Help with IELTS preparation with international trainer
- Research programs and institutions that match the student
- Provide pre-arrival briefing
- Receiving the students on arrival
- Help with accommodations
- Find a mentor and conduct the psychometric assessment for undecided students
- Find students for the institutions right for their programs
- Help with gathering required documents from the students
- Promote the institutions on our website
- Write articles highlighting specific programs
- Highlight institutions on our Facebook advertisement
- Work with the international office in promoting institutions abroad
- Organize a webinar for prospective students
- Offer psychometric assessment, success strategy course, and career planning support
News & Blog
Md Asiuzzaman | Blog | 30 October 2020
What we do, why we do it? The question comes from a survey that shows very few people, only 15% of them, are engaged in their workplace.
A global workplace surveyrevealed that 85% ofpeople lack engagement with their job, making them an unhappy workforce.
In Japan, the situation is even worst as a staggering 94% are not engaged at work.
To many workers, their work source isthe source of their ‘frustration.’But, they are still hanging on to survive or earn a living.
In 2019, Canada welcomed nearly 650,000 students, 642,480 to be precise. The intake is 13% higher than the previous year. Since 2010, Canada witnessed a 185% growth in international education popul…
Finding accommodation could be the most challenging job for international students initially once they get the visa to study in Canada asthe property owners ask for a good reference for the tenants. …