Some say higher education will largely return to pre-pandemic normal in the coming academic year or two. Others predict the… Read Mor…
“Knowledge becomes evil if the aim be not virtuous.”
Key Work Areas
Success Strategies is our flagship program. We call it Triple-S that denotes three strategies – Education Success Strategy, Career Success Strategy and Life Success Strategy. We use scientific methods and tools in identifying the right strategy for you.
EduFirst News is the news service of the EduFirst Education Consultants. We will be providing credible news on education and related fields like career and skill development. We will also be covering international students diaspora in Canada and elsewhere.
With around 4.5 billion of world’s 7.6 billion people are now connected to the internet, education is no longer confined in classroom. We will be offering courses on success strategies in education & career, skill development, soft skills and learning English.
The world is now digital. EduFirst Digital is the digital wing of the EduFirst Education Consultants. In addition to producing digital content, we will offer digital services like E-learning, content creation, website design and digital marketing for educational institutions and other stakeholders.
- One-week SSS (student success strategy) Module
- One-week CSS (career success strategy) Module
- Soft Skills for Education & Career
- Learn English with a Canadian ESL Teacher
- Training for Academic Advisors
- Training for Career Advisors
Check how is your website performing? For a Free Site Audit Report send us your URL address (www.example.com)
- Web Design, Hosting & Site Management
- Web Content Creation & Repurposing
- Site Audit & SEO
- SEM (Google & Facebook Ad
- Email Campaign & Marketing
- Digital Media Strategy
- Digital Marketing & Branding
- Social Media Audit & Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Design Hub (Graphics, Interior & Architectural)
for Students And Institutions
- Facilitate the admission process
- Help with study permit with licensed immigration consultants
- Help with IELTS preparation with international trainer
- Research programs and institutions that match the student
- Provide pre-arrival briefing
- Receiving the students on arrival
- Help with accommodations
- Find a mentor and conduct the psychometric assessment for undecided students
- Find students for the institutions right for their programs
- Help with gathering required documents from the students
- Promote the institutions on our website
- Write articles highlighting specific programs
- Highlight institutions on our Facebook advertisement
- Work with the international office in promoting institutions abroad
- Organize a webinar for prospective students
- Offer psychometric assessment, success strategy course, and career planning support
News & Blog
Md Asiuzzaman | Blog | 28 February 2021
Do you have the right career? Did you build your career on the education path you pursued for many years? Did you identify your personality, interests, abilities, and values?
And, finally are you happy with your work?
The question comes from a survey that shows very few people, only 15% of them, are engaged in their workplace.
A global workplace survey revealed that 85% of people lack engagement with their job, making them an unhappy workforce. In Japan, the situation is even worst as a staggering 94% are not engaged at work.
To many workers, their work source isthe source of their ‘frustration.’But, they are still hanging on to survive or earn a living.
Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (SIMATS) ranked among the Top 101+ globally in the ‘Affordable and Clean Energy’…