Interest and Personality Assessment:
- The assessment is carried out with the Strong Interest Inventory® managed by Psychometrics Canada. A certified professional will conduct and interpret the assessment report. The service is available for both individuals and institutions. Contact us for details.
Education Success Strategy:
- For academic institutions: We offer a one-week module on ESS for college and university students. The module includes the Strong Interest Inventory® (SII) assessment, learning how to learn, learning for certificate or mastery, how our brain works, how to avoid procrastination, time management, and how to stay motivated. The module also covers how to be active in the classroom, listening skills, note-taking with Onenote, how to keep in good health (includes breathing and healthy living exercise), and how to manage finance.
- For individual: The ESS would guide students to choose the right academic path. The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment and interviews are used.
Career Success Strategy:
- For academic institutions: We offer a one-week module for college and university students. The module starts with an SII assessment report. The occupational theme, personality, and interests are identified with the assessment. The module covers job search skills, writing a winning resume, mock interview, networking, resume-like LinkedIn profile, dos and don’ts in career planning. Writing a cover letter and ‘thank you’ message is also included in the module.
- For individual: A complete career planning process package is provided.
Life Success Strategy:
- Available for both academic institutions and individuals: It is a comprehensive seven steps process combining both education and career success strategy. The process includes:
1) The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment with Psychometrics Canada,
2) Analysis with five career theories
3) Interview with the clients
4) Interview with the parents
5) Identifying career-environment fit
6) A second interview with the client
7) Preparing the final report.
Skill-based Curricula Design & Revision:
- The service is available for academic institutions outside Canada.
Study in Canada as an International Student:
- The service is available for the international students willing to come to Canad for studies – from school to university level. Currently, we provide the service in collaboration with other agencies.
Canadian Immigration and Visa Support:
- We offer immigration and visa services to international students and individuals interested to migrate to Canada. We work with licensed Immigration Consultants to provide the best possible services at a reasonable cost.